Funk’s Justice Vs Deku (My Hero Academia) Mod
Funk’s Justice Vs Deku (My Hero Academia) is an awesome FNF Mod you shouldn’t miss. If you’re interested in playing this mod you can play it on our FNF Online Games website.
This game is quite enjoyable but battles during the final stages can be challenging.
In this Friday Night Funkin mod features taking place during the first half of season 2 of My Hero Academia, the mod is based on the anime show.
Also check out our other games:
The controls of Funk’s Justice Vs Deku (My Hero Academia) Mod are very simple: WASD or Arrow Keys. Your job is to beat your enemies by tapping the Up, Down, Left, and Right buttons! You must keep up the pace to match the rhythm.
HOW TO PLAY
To play FNF Online click on the play button. Next, you have to follow the arrows direction and hit the correct arrow keys from your keyboard.
The Mod Credit:
- ItoSaihara: Director, Sprite, Background and Additional Artist
- Ninkey: Sprite Artist and Animator, Background Artist
- Burger: Sprite Artist
- JayyThunder: Sprite Assistance and Animator
- GARBO: Concept Artist
- Jams3D: Concept Artist
- Paciofd: Sprite Artist
- Viva: Charter, im viva
- WedgeCuts: Programming
- Yabo: Concept Artist
- Case: Composer of Full Cowl
- Savour: Extra Composing Help
- HighPoweredKeyz: Chromatic Help
- OhSoVanilla: Ripped Present Mic’s Voice from One’s Justice
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Friday Night Funkin Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- KadeDev – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – Artists
- kawaisprite – Tasty Ass Music
Moreover, people who contributed to GitHub Repository.