FNF: Versiculus Iratus, But Everyone Sings it Mod
FNF: Versiculus Iratus, But Everyone Sings it is an awesome FNF Mod you shouldn’t miss. If you’re interested in playing this mod you can play it on our FNF Online Games website.
This game is quite enjoyable but battles during the final stages can be challenging.
In this Friday Night Funkin Mod, as part of Wednesday’s Infidelity Part 2 Mod, Everyone Sings sings Versiculus Iratus.
Other New Mods:
The controls of FNF: Versiculus Iratus, But Everyone Sings Mod are very simple: WASD or Arrow Keys. Your job is to beat your enemies by tapping the Up, Down, Left, and Right buttons! You must keep up the pace to match the rhythm.
HOW TO PLAY
To play FNF Online click on the play button. Next, you have to follow the arrows direction and hit the correct arrow keys from your keyboard.
The Mod Credit:
- Bochka220 : Made the cover and made the mod playable for yall.
- Awe: Composer of the original song
- Jhaix: Also made the original song
- Get the mod for your PC on here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Friday Night Funkin Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- KadeDev – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – Artists
- kawaisprite – Tasty Ass Music
Moreover, people who contributed to GitHub Repository.