FNF Sonic.EXE Final Escape Mod
FNF Sonic.EXE Final Escape is an awesome FNF Mod you shouldn’t miss. If you’re interested in playing this mod you can play it on our FNF Online Games website.
This game is quite enjoyable but battles during the final stages can be challenging.
In this Friday Night Funkin mod features is what might have been Sonic.EXE 3 Final Escape, a fanmade version of the cancelled song.
Also check out our other games:
The controls of FNF Sonic.EXE Final Escape Mod are very simple: WASD or Arrow Keys. Your job is to beat your enemies by tapping the Up, Down, Left, and Right buttons! You must keep up the pace to match the rhythm.
HOW TO PLAY
To play FNF Online click on the play button. Next, you have to follow the arrows direction and hit the correct arrow keys from your keyboard.
The Mod Credit:
- Key Authors
- Aleonepic: Artist
- RealReal: Programmer, Charter
- Wilde: Charter
- PurpleKav: added the voices
- SrPablo: extended the instrumental
- Razalzy: made the credits script thingy
- Gavman22: made the pause script
- Original Authors
- MarStarBro: Made the original song
- siivkoi: made the original concept
- All the Sonic.exe original creators.
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Friday Night Funkin Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- KadeDev – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – Artists
- kawaisprite – Tasty Ass Music
Moreover, people who contributed to GitHub Repository.